To "lose the argument in the WG"

"Pete Resnick" <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Tue, 14 February 2017 04:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1487047914; x=1518583914; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=mq2ecNKmR0bt9j8CYAzQ3LIZ+K5TheEDBAXZ5oveCIo=; b=nAmOqWEm1tp2W3LHIdjhr6j4fvl9v8Bm5mmMUE22Qvh4TvuFlyPD+0p0 Hq93+IFmdqAx1126j1MHIvC5UNbFUpK7qjEhGVcZAE2nmJKJC9yVNzhRw qnXYjvQhG2cQIIIhstDzLa3Zxx1WTnhUMCjBWevaP+xH5wY5QpN6kqiNv A=;