Re: IPv6 Adoption Curve (was Re: Last Call: RFC 6346 successful: moving to Proposed Standard)

George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org> Thu, 04 December 2014 05:06 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=1QbFgMulIfzmKeE3tCq1yrun1ZgsumQJHyx/z1vi92k=; b=cl8sPUlBpuGy9MBxjfy298Jr4T+tsYaD8mQXtV6nZGA0a/9fKruqmQxl+rpNxsd3XD nQP05CuQ0WbHy6jZQfaMhev4NDdfaM3al4dD4YnzeC/KtmailudAJVG7t4ZbbEkoZKSR +eh/iQlG0XPW0N8cPNmGdgMUnKlCjb8i2gdMUa78fvQ3IJCdeiOZgEj+gQQYspnnHu+z K6jUuDYo0DhDnO5vP0KG9Nulas6DhwQnPNak/wCMaFqD3vMg1UiEcnlOhtec9Qhl3+CA nhYosU1XctXKiID/4RSymnyNr2z2UftT5JPABXYtn7JPrFPQGSJmFUlI5Zx23KKhjiQ9 otBQ==