Re: RESENDING - Incremental Deployment of IPv6-only Wi-Fi for IETF Meetings

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sat, 29 July 2017 16:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1501347194; x=1501951994; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=sfKJu0nACHP7lfy7WrUC8fIc3 wpIJkjIAa3cTLvUdZ0=; b=iFAMo8tdwMXG9CTMYsYwQqA9MAWwbUNeOyNb7Zl/D DYEl7hrKtmn9kk+M1PfiEKMB8mhmS2GXgvkotDgAIWf3h7+qAeuGtgItvy/A3jYD XBuCMkCHNcrtDLMTdVkxaI40WvSggAsIHwgC5MO6Z4U9oolxQpET4uJGLZ3j06cn kA=