Re: [dispatch] VIPR - proposed charter version 3

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Wed, 30 June 2010 15:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=APScbgy4oeDXCxxpjmY9QJG4HwXIj8/fEnM+Zj2UUFw=; b=vwhaLr/lCYAsgZpTw4JvCRv4TSpx2QYHK4y3APmpxnth+2puFbRSJNDYwQpvvAb9HW XFLUOdd/URN7vRTwaslP7ID4clk42zkj8gVDJ5ZuGpCgOW+y7JC14QJ80hSRExffhVah YkMZ8SGB7w4EwazO+2HxRJaPZD3bJVaaZkAo4=