Re: Call for Papers: IAB Workshop on Stack Evolution in a Middlebox Internet (SEMI)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 31 October 2014 16:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=lpgOZbocDNT3R73i68nde70TjB/OZUBqDHL7CyTSV3k=; b=jA05mHDbHw9gpzVmP/wgyMRm3/OayizmdJD6BR6bO+o4tb1moE2BGt09/3keOXX9yH K3o+2XSBHtNJhb0BlJ4ybvIDypYiO9lsAU20egENEBUtBgsJRNw+ScWqKAS0fH+gksN7 HSjtVd3CoSyPzmG7ExWOMW6GPfbhAGmOoz5D/cQ+QVs5HgE4GOxRXhSsv6bAm5f60HJx j+mTZrQVSRZ9U+azmq0A0DcLyTRoZL8gci1KsxxMjk088n5fcK3mI9EsToTdQJLN2Iu2 sy8mVrBDEGA3K2WpNeRCxs03nX7C/20r7u63JO19Zsf8Sml1u1F4LT5WuLUr0peE7Gry Et5g==