Re: Recent Internet governance events (was: Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance)

Jorge Amodio <jmamodio@gmail.com> Thu, 21 November 2013 15:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=0c9zeEaBmCXHn+/ZafUtM1PvI1MMpvuqLvrIvGrLqig=; b=f6Kb8nY/d4bZEKbHYqRAOHowdYcsAa9EdAOwEBQcq2ect+VCqHv+Oagb+HgOhXqOXt QDquSb+jWLvoZAD3zwe6MWnprLPJBZbpcVWURN4Feo6Lng9kxPwrd5Qk2FkixXhuxZEG ITWzF7OjdiCr2aLqOy1ZcoVPPsZ53mQMTSqNwB3tQgS1ZzDSwIMMmH/b7DV1FWhWJBW7 0njuXVvzLtDxmkqfXibG7h6M29mg9p/GCNoYwFRwtlIHqxYWik7CT+TdESmjMEnVBwGL 9fn6NI6W/wcLERy568tLUygOn0YZbpp8x0tP9SA0Zdt3jd/HHA83unN+NOx5A14ysbxn MIkA==