Re: [Ila] [DMM] Questions about SRv6 mobile user-plane

Tom Herbert <tom@quantonium.net> Tue, 30 January 2018 18:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=quantonium-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=sAcLJ1/ofNXzfVFn1+es2Y3c0xZUAoas8uo28ZgIsSk=; b=SRbDpnJYSxzwCXD/VUyidl71uHrr6R3tl4E1emvxXK9bejCEBeCmGn14S8JcxD8hNn 0DoDWuFTb/t6QMOiPgFNCA5HiVSVClty1fOEcqdyg735eFm/xYUC5PxelZmonB7v7Epk kDAFaraTRvDORMBsFuRVAW+o+HLHrjA7xOUNxjuTPMJ9WgQgswBnJbb71FaHyCr47uio KjT+oKBBZkb9OtIQXpjj0kxT1DkFXpI4c52C9SuKmya4htC/WNmFvotitzW0rpvXPCT+ ZNjB49ggw98QRLmuQQ8lLDwdfPMxBDRgNoYelffRAsOwx5FEb02+S68CYluMbPhZa1US f3kw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sAcLJ1/ofNXzfVFn1+es2Y3c0xZUAoas8uo28ZgIsSk=; b=Hw3Mf0ny+xknf6Uuk1TQn31kUZUxb2uN99KoqbBHo28O/wOsBXttf8l7SCxevtLUNm s99caiVEmBBYF9v6g00W3/N/UvAqrQql5FzpOLO40Yagx9QZtfkJx3Thn3SI001YwZ+E 00syaqvNqZL7BoscV8Zm0jrrWSy3IBY0pq6ffF9sObwlNxLmX6aesEDxd5Y8/zdAi62M Kq3s1wd19iX5YbWuk1F019RQhid5ZO6E46AG1CJiUACPYZaE//15vGkspdQWwi6P6sUe 9SiM77px0JL+8A+pmQ74N9cYKkp0ZilHeCODgkjyXVvNPZxMggyfmerUyOOfQO2c3x6U smMQ==