Re: [Ila] [DMM] Questions about SRv6 mobile user-plane

Tom Herbert <tom@quantonium.net> Sat, 27 January 2018 02:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=quantonium-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=NEajbyf4wdd5Zkk++xT5NGsJx7yBiYw/n6UuP2h76Uc=; b=If/iqVL9urPy/C8goD+04eKDNouOzBnt9gRaJOHwRWjkdzSjINYLOhTrfJq1irjth4 6jY+AD879LjhwMDdditkOscp7S48o3PJ4pmUYLxRCxzunxFKycRg4DKltaOWF0VIGCdW QjO1WvjRf8xXrTAratK5krPNOAT1s6opQ+29jnrJvF9el5warThX2Yi8imwNzO3Pa1py ChMXwzW4gaKKyDQURxV7pg0tSSoHzwvbdVHuEnpLO5lQniQWAtI0SfzFzJ8gwfpYoJwn aOGqjMaQzFYGwMROZJn4yCzniWiotEy3IzSEw6m6YV0gqSQL2qDl1DacAhRQtk9BKP4w YyWQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=NEajbyf4wdd5Zkk++xT5NGsJx7yBiYw/n6UuP2h76Uc=; b=AqKxkCEMXAQe/+ZXnmPxbnBgLTlqKGA/WYF+8utiOPfmkTXzgWScPrPWdQyqiP05Kj fdgT97FWx9Lv+rMbRwlwqBQZvyBQpTPKUkodPBleuw+qJGkc0uCwhxmShyvCK5Fn/XAZ T7c6Qmt1KinLjlYUyoHv/AcYrvc7zG/zM6QwKoeMJ2ptyMIYFGgmUrgDLxIw7JuoeSCk ohi3tRsibDuGHE6EF5+7rhhh9QD9r8PvzeNbHn69Exy5Zl62C+127F6LPiMTg9erpwtX 7ficu7UKnDcnrTcxKvcJB8A4PXAkMWqQUIU1YT7TOeZMULobuVYB/vEBS822U2zoiMOU HagQ==