Re: [Ila] Questions about SRv6 mobile user-plane

Tom Herbert <tom@quantonium.net> Fri, 26 January 2018 21:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=quantonium-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7gbgM8kPJemCciluCPsudqUBy/xYKSqGpt5baEPzlYU=; b=TRr7gK5ddMLWUKUKioU6gxzTvtgChxYOgg3kfWdhKgYU4kyRrdhm56Tv4dYL49qNzy Dnv9HskAn1cMK/1TPBA4PBiHcU/Eo6XI+luFEbUbKZlQMoZVpLttP9CnPAag19/TNhhq +V1E9pycKjheI1xjA2ADXpPup+BWVaHwVbLHmKFZiYvJorPwwThfYcmA4R/CMT4ME1dP P5Gh4cHy7PZ5in1D8D2zaRKRUkYcnuZGuEuNcaBQxYlwnE8FeDuCaaIvAEwFRTcu1LrV q1NJMNJTM3lXc1GQZwuHafdqrJB/B6sdh71vof98F3rxb0yomyBB9EL1xAcu/Ns1uIvs j1tQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7gbgM8kPJemCciluCPsudqUBy/xYKSqGpt5baEPzlYU=; b=uMy48jtQVmKciuj/aU/zT10eyoa7yghq1cLQ3I1Pr2geKQ4uGwoxX9pRNhHisp3W/6 d7r7H8V+7ckcVxM1G+JWIpaLUR7lPvAlQGib0ubzbr04ABmm1AAhemQLeCMma5wFCD6P Lqt50kDkPOpOXeYSIpNzaUxz783yOWODuqdiq7FJbum6cA+tE+KVJOa/yuKAVJ70COnF c+pn3Wa/qZ6H4uoU6Pse9CagKwEL0xsTfQpvSh2gG/7mFx6JKN3OhmsnS48cs3mSwaFM Vr3F3TMhMR9UYwuMsrjSMlY5FZg4G2CwqW8m5RecgAScPa3NM8h0+5YtgMtkQM/ufsRE OrbQ==