Re: [Int-area] IPv4 address sharing abuse [was RE: draft-boucadair-intarea-nat-reveal-analysis]

SM <sm@resistor.net> Fri, 09 September 2011 09:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=opendkim.org; s=mail2010; t=1315560713; bh=sk+oc9IW9YdTAz9V5xiYv3IaDqAJGv12/OoDYS3ENRk=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=Cj9nhtKtky69Esy+tlXoUBHDYhg9Lxgy/A89hcjoQE5WvlJVSnbfZ+BE5AO9d9TrV ZhAamj3w7bOLllFBgzf2pdBCAjw2gFrQp6fRahOWYkgLAcNEf8Yd3Old8A5ocvNFOI DQeOywne464ao+4sx1Fys2IR6fREwDn1n5+SxzIs=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1315560713; bh=sk+oc9IW9YdTAz9V5xiYv3IaDqAJGv12/OoDYS3ENRk=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=1DLVvbumbLGIEpSwRnIbpzXihNhSskKt5NJnHG8OhO90tK1zwUeyFnXwrxQBzcuRW 2JDJ3DKTsRNkSzUfj43y8f0cHCB7HmpX74JZK31O9vM7Y77YbWg5Fy3m4fzfIodFFg tksvmIUPRbUaW7cUHx/fEJz7bpX4sZCPjXZo+Uck=