Re: [Int-area] IPv4 address sharing abuse [was RE: draft-boucadair-intarea-nat-reveal-analysis]

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Wed, 07 September 2011 19:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=4185; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1315422315; x=1316631915; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date: message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=zL9QUKEFiNvTVEwfD4QhOlrG5845s0zmQi5hsjYeX0A=; b=nFNta8dKp7yjpeEMKNnxEpkqLEwHXPnRj/3VVVymyYI9zm/3R/nTnUD5 CAOCW7MdquHEa1jVj6qOFA2aoCNNGmpeIeBuVLsEO6sojOaRux6pXgmLt C/i3GrlnDLb3CwQR/xfzWxm0ms6NBxkS+GnVBdVGIss3yY5SeLwdX9Ekn M=;