Re: [Int-area] Document shepherd comments on 'draft-ietf-intarea-gue-05'

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Wed, 29 August 2018 19:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YNTmB/3dVgWK19aQygFOgoSyz/aCL1LEyc96mdfvY6k=; b=uQta2ySngilWvm9wnHGt4fn5aSN6RFl4dkiDJliD8tzvAXSzfWb/tPTMJtMwES6gsT lNYum1YeP83khXiMvmqBdgMwV7fktjIAMj/l01+ldaj1LncVFJy6NLUVnqnAPo0bBdxr NTmflVRIBTyDrRichpllsbug2SchEyaS3DDkkBJPrsV+9U/xfyONtd3yqKJuJdo+spys Ants8d4igHjD8eRrIkofyl+ciMoyxtXyoyio2cRePUlu0C0BjjYIEYhrMcpsWC71SYV6 uyxWovB0ccUqKx+8gV+JPT9uSsyQYxhAlTz/Jj7KCp1JZF2+fdQiEx8tmdirczNDicN+ UaTQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YNTmB/3dVgWK19aQygFOgoSyz/aCL1LEyc96mdfvY6k=; b=MEeRJLjC6xxHxY6J7ttYnnXSIa0Yly6ecZ8AuVBJiomm5tCrmaUSitV1BNaBwjbNzz Bj88gasUT2nSQS5Mj8Li5GY4IIQyNx/QfNQNAVPsQ3uWkrMrBZ+8PqW2Aib201nhu0Y+ wkR53D6G+B6d2lF2TCumL0JgxVAUhz6dEseDzPaQHXroiGlS9/ucgoc36XpZ0VyFfCGC a5bfcHpCQ/9Qb0LEC31p9EZIkks+kP4DNn0Md0Az9EQ4H8TyFQNL51KSIS7bspgBP13X OprMGwk3RAyZxWe/p/uBf348AlrNgTnZQ7Bf+YMjBNVYzpeO7HDJUFFktApd7evpDIBB n3pQ==