Re: [Iot-onboarding] [Secdispatch] DANE IOT proposed outcome

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Wed, 02 December 2020 22:28 UTC

From: Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>
To: Ash Wilson <ash.wilson@valimail.com>
cc: "iot-onboarding@ietf.org" <iot-onboarding@ietf.org>, Shumon Huque <shuque@gmail.com>
References: <2786E31F-2A4F-4901-8ECC-7AEF4B4D81E2@cisco.com> <b178d5066d6b4371a59ffe59bb6d6447@huawei.com> <CAHPuVdXo1o0d_WzLqTZ5s9+JNG=3kbNdTO1BrS7BdEBDd2F1Lw@mail.gmail.com> <CAEfM=vRotGf-SuYz8PKNop8zdCCA_-x+3xU81rMS6Le6EUOOFw@mail.gmail.com> <2FE1E13B-E313-43F9-932E-6682DF72E18D@cisco.com> <20201117074330.GP39343@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CAEfM=vTDPi6fQXR+EQ7jW04RsyZQRQXHw3R-fH+QiC70JKSZaA@mail.gmail.com>
Comments: In-reply-to Ash Wilson <ash.wilson=40valimail.com@dmarc.ietf.org> message dated "Tue, 17 Nov 2020 10:53:44 -0800."