Re: [Iotops] Martin Duke's Block on charter-ietf-iotops-00-17: (with BLOCK)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 03 February 2021 19:25 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sc8HUCARbAM2Zc6JlRxy/pM5nyzDoP+ZoTIfkIP9iXs=; b=ndnXo0AtxWa1vtr5pudfwALGa0u4NMGdxZAAWVn9RNI8L5swXskllB29jTuNZHXKge VOWa3CYMiBH+CfY5m87N4nsLKkmLm1zuQkjQAVTkMlzFfTcGQGq9ECTCl2ZiW5HpNdDU zWefASqyyvMWFa5iswR4jsn5NIDONcUk14/fiyn3S1dNSgiiFzWAZxPw/3QpdMjqRki5 fBIOwWRWoi6EojJ7em5jPmNKXa1tI+N3lc1R9IcSAJS/wcqkPFMrmY5hfs16ny9KHGbX O/auOz6EqaaPZJhebf9qV3I/dP8wNX/hAtKUW9kizai6cW3QVRL0lARE8GtRSOhFPpv/ mjOQ==