Re: [IPFIX] comments on draft-scholz-ipfix-rtp-msg-00

"Aamer Akhter (aakhter)" <aakhter@cisco.com> Tue, 27 March 2012 22:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=aakhter@cisco.com; l=3555; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1332889019; x=1334098619; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=L/xKF0sur6MDOx9XfHyQSP9cAh3vfCZeRsTMx4DJDpI=; b=RYW6xvNcP5AMui6/AhPdyetniIM0VGr2quPT7ugHBleu49r8KY7E4TOB OPmIONezOUwukAPTMP6ASIHIymvVC1yLwvGCZcqU11/6JAQmVlVncbZDK AxMnO6EJm58cS1lICwgxh29IuEuuVxjC9QOMRGa3EZCaONV6A837Jas7w Q=;