Re: [IPFIX] comments on draft-scholz-ipfix-rtp-msg-00

"Aamer Akhter (aakhter)" <aakhter@cisco.com> Wed, 28 March 2012 11:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=aakhter@cisco.com; l=5638; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1332932973; x=1334142573; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=9tXAu+spWAZ3raXqcXzNU1FM8YDppGWnXMLruioqOBA=; b=biKG0inSyVztNHLPU1BxCylYmNshvGBi2qDYJskrIEzshjERLz/M5Lbj fiBiOngcmorFUjBIQaW+45YmHZlR/aL+HLxAv5pgnFWIVw7Y2uqs5JLNd gqjo7CcMCCHHJ9O4dt9I+Qde/8mUh8SPWmnXjGCqQVVjrMpwDffeCU55n 0=;