Re: [IPFIX] WG: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-06.txt

Paul Aitken <paitken@cisco.com> Fri, 27 May 2011 12:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=paitken@cisco.com; l=5966; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1306500734; x=1307710334; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HHhf1oqhdhLi4EB8jmFL/BbNhiH27u3dtuMYSItysP0=; b=ZnFOcw+s6/yVU+pVspqtMqsy/7gAYt9u535svtCx+rtbzn2PzOfnt/Kz RUq5fAD6jWwNKTostlU4WgYUvQy8SW0SGdafpUk98deVwloPQ/ibfT1uT eiLg/9r3QH4ylq/R+m4VwFaczMNe+NZt6qQGoLIuc8gJMsvffdmgf/Vnz 8=;