Re: [ippm] WGLC for IOAM Direct Exports

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 06 October 2021 23:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=DyWtm6VQ1DeQEMATbLmGyzyKAmUd18yvpwnh0SqFlaw=; b=J/6EB5G6u35yl8F15Cua4QgkSk7GzZl3SjA6fPptKDr8/1DEdo47C95Bv4PtUuyKXz B+geCP7rPAkis4fy1IIAKMelGq200s+JHClScyClONwyVIDYyljsxmas+mnaBKQ/erzX A3wh20wNG6Thn8Ykr2kaCKrEgSgGbqhGtmft7OpeUKFtBG2Y2RW6rZuQiC2Z7QV+VFC2 8aYQthCmra2nLUfF/56ifjyFzzR8LDnZQkz8fruDphLOAGu0Pd2tDmC/q5ezaTTKWUIL FFHb8HTXbtit8j0rREGxW+XyOxuZToRk4vpFe02DAb+IzI2GyeaiphMqx2sMx/jPXD/v 4D4w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DyWtm6VQ1DeQEMATbLmGyzyKAmUd18yvpwnh0SqFlaw=; b=o+agJD58PySlMdM+XIFHwPqiATYXKm7vFnlCThMj2horKioakvVw6FEfsFhofvCMJu 5uqFainqAHLRNKBj/eLOQHJCfWbKPCQBDp9qeq6lZGhOkVj0+VXu6GEu67ZpKen9ifew oozW7+erTLTI4Cp/GjBe9A4QmLfeDiZkmQGTmIusDpRHg/v+OBUI1SIqBIMkAsoaHhld YtBeWN66UAEvZf7ATPoxsAjhwJZccxTIfTXEM+5OYdd34RFfvhCIAmv1W83PKa5tzwHa 7pWu7Nxb7E0trZPEQmZwfWDiZ646MTh9YyV5ZQ1JxHml+/w/dCIOvZ66d+FRt1CAi+Kg KK+A==