Re: [ippm] [tsvwg] [iccrg] New Internet Draft: Congestion Signaling (CSIG)

Jai Kumar <jai.kumar@broadcom.com> Wed, 21 February 2024 05:33 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_HIGH=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_NONE=0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=broadcom.com; s=google; t=1708493619; x=1709098419; darn=ietf.org; h=to:in-reply-to:cc:references:message-id:date:subject:mime-version :from:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=AuB+XUzWEw5emarujTF5iwyqT4Q4788TD7Lqgr1y7/c=; b=Bs7FXABclBfm1EmvCV4wxSR6ZbgihrFeL2AaSMGj1StaRrA4UEmF2/WNjNsrx1bN2C oTGEdzhCFeUn9Zi/fOvY3OSqYJZk5tAE3o+N6d/Qh8VJk4ssa2PSSOs9pNIvzCq7DjF7 OTlpt2WpQ0eruBQBDqkU6HRL5w+42HxN7fWTo=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1708493619; x=1709098419; h=to:in-reply-to:cc:references:message-id:date:subject:mime-version :from:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=AuB+XUzWEw5emarujTF5iwyqT4Q4788TD7Lqgr1y7/c=; b=fW6fuiLQbIGe4Wu7OpEYYfju5tYxfBj/18p1lzR+WLtUUpsvZ81xj/qp5bMk/AwfHA T0wr2p1RaeE3+MHCEsbfdqpTETZ+YWmlMUgebtdbUIg834x95r9RACws29k2wr8oOxEG fPU/aL3qmY9FvS8oF0Tw8N7191iDp9vqesG9SISWlhDS7gGvjZvJFkoz9ndzou+oCl4D 5fZvLDCB2pNC0Ge3jQbdTrtZcE2m9RnNd/7eZ52C8voIZqY1cbE0ZqmOHSvjBQ+KSkPk 0c/nYz/9dLwRaepQOBt146x/iMGFFGpQlZvDc8qD5dld6U0LnVCROXhsld7KbRZ4q1lD Tx6g==