RE: RE : [ippm] comments on draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-mib-04.txt

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Fri, 14 November 2003 19:22 UTC

Subject: RE: RE : [ippm] comments on draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-mib-04.txt
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:21:46 +0200
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: STEPHAN Emile FTRD/DAC/LAN <emile.stephan@rd.francetelecom.com>, Andy Bierman <abierman@cisco.com>, Matthew J Zekauskas <matt@internet2.edu>, ippm@ietf.org
Sender: ippm-admin@ietf.org

Emile,

I think that the IPPM MIB document would benefit from a framework section explaining in more details the concepts that you and Matt are describing in your mails - what are the targets where the MIB is expected to run, how you define the relationship between the entities that you call proxy, Surveyor, NMS, etc.

Regards,

Dan