Re: [IPsec] WG Last Call on "The NULL Authentication Method in IKEv2 Protocol" draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth (fwd)

"Valery Smyslov" <svanru@gmail.com> Wed, 14 January 2015 08:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:from:to:references:subject:date:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=E8c28rDqBOK/cY6/nOaPCtVP0D89T9ZK4wHzaF+iteM=; b=cuec8XdLbn5qj8y1yvUzoXrECOiBzUOeOH4VjHp+VRg627/jc/sAejHA6UjtP/kSqk X8SAoxNXHhnY/U1+eLP0pTQpBlYRhcdHKAygc/7CrB1kslp6rVDgqny3ciqiOGwktzvz Z0pHTolDhzJQfO4s/13YVECNWSChcwJtJsvCERom9+u+cvgc7BTG31odm/vB3tW/4Yr1 k6fA5BUDYg10NM1qbYMxYRzvlcFBrOtJy/RrGhfTs53DwzZ7GP9A1hcifNDwioFUGIZQ 6Z3BKLarvTG7/P13IcpypkoW3jAfwADEY+AzJosTncQoX25cvJL3MEN4XRvWrDI+lw/b G3CA==