Re: [IPsec] Avoiding Authentication Header (AH)

RJ Atkinson <rja.lists@gmail.com> Mon, 02 January 2012 21:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=7dswbG4z9P7TPT7EgTJnV/cbV6F1cnr4YJx/5uKppU8=; b=bV+SXdhhTA8O13co3bBjaz9tgwCtYU5IkC+hsD3Jkdy/11dt7ZcBIBhqcjuUesCAll lWXg5x6xhUwINswmUtBnA+C39fcIeeg75uU2mIdztchduRWuSV6t3d9jY3uOJvPkkSQa p1FdL6GYKUj21slq1hgw2Q298ehaMam7KbI2I=