Re: [IPsec] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-multiple-ke-10: (with COMMENT)

Valery Smyslov <svan@elvis.ru> Wed, 30 November 2022 07:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elvis.ru; s=mail; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-ID: Date:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:CC:To:From:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=iJAQ3Suf+XzRahpdPJ8JlTE6XVO+Qfft70JAXI/WD9g=; b=TEKWyXj/pbLMktk4dSdKe/ekad 7TZQCzXfid/YlOMq29GU1sS+MUYLd4ZexXRnHZST0GQqnvAXUcX2aAYB5Mnm3kU7pq+HqE4ZDUK9Y tREs/oMDrL6dHM931m18jtovX8wx47WWlWzu6kh7S4TJIWnzaEuarhNpi6PvTpYtbyS8=;