Re: Comments on draft-ietf-6man-default-iids-01.txt

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Tue, 11 November 2014 22:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=S6wKJ9se61zNrsKZoT4HOJhROYZSLLHUURupaqHw1Fs=; b=Zma6uFAh1KI3FEyYJlPXqyz4ZLzv8diEkEOsmKEjOg2ydaybjEtYB41ji4n7UUpcb0 8Gfa6YGgdQifKzi9MMfi1E1+z58p7CLAO4NDV+BmGW4Do6KV0e+Wa52naOoY9rvUXAEu eg4bIZ62R58s7U4MBWclQ83awIbWJ71jMV8JLZHCH9FwvJEb+nQSs5GuEs1CAdZpHIVV zhS+upxbAgxs9i4RM8FwLw8kI6K1jJ5XlxjGvkqcCyHS9BgBpUi8ix2kzuWOOf0awSYG gxIiqMe0DFNcuL9nVRtKfj56/exVnythMnvXldE/NvuSX798GdM0q/YFtXoZS5YhQcGt 79eA==