Re: [IPv6] Progress of comments resolution on draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-vpn-vtn-id

"Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com> Wed, 20 December 2023 07:18 UTC

From: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com>
To: "mohamed.boucadair@orange.com" <mohamed.boucadair@orange.com>, Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com>
CC: "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, 6man <ipv6@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-vpn-vtn-id@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-vpn-vtn-id@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 07:17:58 +0000
References: <165d35ecaaa44a3daff0783cd161eb12@huawei.com> <014c01da2cde$f6e31510$e4a93f30$@olddog.co.uk> <2fcc89b28bc64c7cb5cf2abf20319006@huawei.com> <021e01da2d1d$2efc2930$8cf47b90$@olddog.co.uk> <DU2PR02MB1016002CC68F1D799A4562D9D888CA@DU2PR02MB10160.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com> <fc34b0f89c3f4af2b4fb5c5dc5d9f7bd@huawei.com> <CAH6gdPyxjcRZjKcwZ7GckdR-APubTVU4WvRAjjBTStSqx_URnA@mail.gmail.com> <f87bbecf361e4155b5dbf288913e27ce@huawei.com> <DU2PR02MB10160692B94346DA5B49F6DA58897A@DU2PR02MB10160.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.112.40.66]