Re: [IPv6] Progress of comments resolution on draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-vpn-vtn-id

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 09 January 2024 08:16 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1704788166; x=1705392966; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Vzjr1/jx2sRmUcXA2oBUTHgfM7r8N+Mac5kfvNKF6Yk=; b=l2P4wwpTyZUXHUTyudIBXO5vo7bAXDvBgt1Inasgypsm/fw953xzYPqoutCksHKClb T8JA8fO05sy24oGexoItBLQYlykuqXw0VqPNHtjXrS3n2TqGoFJ8SdrOVnSBQoRRsxcd wzq6WoXnG0oGpjdcjxu5y40uzuaWWzAV/I7GfDqF/wxI/RQSoaZs4coFneT5iLt8LDVF oFvYryeeWMcEvXBE0N4z36X8CeRLmtpBMWx6ARG8YA63vldZ6+70LF66Erj3NetsiVlS Lxb1ynBoyEn5HcDhsoMqE8Oz/FyOdGb3nBAWmLjI2rQcDSPUD31r78hZa7iJfF7us4GU 6amA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704788166; x=1705392966; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Vzjr1/jx2sRmUcXA2oBUTHgfM7r8N+Mac5kfvNKF6Yk=; b=cSQkK508zf+9NONmDA0IPfDq/+mwRHmg/BW5psIjrKyDqrdRE4Lu1QuKcxv/wjihj0 szjwQhNpm+eqdyriL45jqb7R80X3GBBHmWx8Io0yft9oFpZPcBEhtff6VnS8spP4EUSK yeFJBOIuwSjFTc9f3BsTq0gkgvfcfwdmV9QCNHCzoxJkpGas/loR1agsGkrdCXwIDvhI Ax9zZAs9hyy82DLpAXgoKMiQ1Ni9T2ipUoEWkWXEe/+ZVKcQJrWLjgCnuKqnIINfNH30 KJMevRunDHed7WpOGKHNoW+LAloWmjAdz4vUiy4vQVUdcH4JY281wkg6z5UoxSbMa53B CwVw==
References: <165d35ecaaa44a3daff0783cd161eb12@huawei.com> <014c01da2cde$f6e31510$e4a93f30$@olddog.co.uk> <2fcc89b28bc64c7cb5cf2abf20319006@huawei.com> <021e01da2d1d$2efc2930$8cf47b90$@olddog.co.uk> <DU2PR02MB1016002CC68F1D799A4562D9D888CA@DU2PR02MB10160.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com> <fc34b0f89c3f4af2b4fb5c5dc5d9f7bd@huawei.com> <05a901da3503$3d7a9a30$b86fce90$@olddog.co.uk> <CABNhwV1bh6zSwH=hCame5SJroKUvu-q0GwkZrGaMwVkkTptSHw@mail.gmail.com> <764df175d9f74bc4b5ba99bee7271295@huawei.com>