Re: [IPv6] Progress of comments resolution on draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-vpn-vtn-id

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 18 December 2023 16:50 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1702918224; x=1703523024; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=A6oocURQEnUC3hb3jijohb2I9kmzBE5MeJkic2KVXLE=; b=awTevbAbqMEOzrieYbbXq+vtWPq5KZc2iez/xyGvkBxgrqTA3y+0Uf+16pie8J66ul GV47ncePLhws3z4WXJ/bSLQkTOIXF9dOfRhrP8FNI5yvp2a24AlYf1CcKBiIY7JdlwBI fDhHm6MzU55bNSY0cE5+hjmTSlqHGTtEZgcngSonadyxAhxT5nlU5hftnp32uto7dhax s0FdlmPsLYuI1NoGeGiPwJf33YvjfsnlFkc5MDA4zyNLW/zjcYtCYlIj1sDc3ZAgXemH ae6gTgB9gFuKGqQ3kW2Eahg+htF6i91wceRnRbOGbqKSrmmQ/R3rn0bFWWN4O0uh0N7z Uhrw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1702918224; x=1703523024; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=A6oocURQEnUC3hb3jijohb2I9kmzBE5MeJkic2KVXLE=; b=H37uPABjDOdfXRkbLr4/mdatKxoXzZgGoxZ0qlTmqjORF3BN6p8v3x8qVDJ/I13x0s jp3BrQompGn879shxnnT61mOwHpMgwMbrC+AisovVVb0aJe2R7WoOiUJVAXvjez+QqCG RILR7DmrwZX0/oa0aeyDJ0S9uiQpyexUxlHi/mnLoa8nVS617AgLoQX1/pLnPff/F1ir vBG6G/a08CpnOC5XpZUEToZARSYxAf22Y85jp0Vya0eW0vIuamGApO1L6r6DQPPOKRpf dDndLxKzY/H9E+O5jBw+FI3Wq4E40irR1qiipzFjoYcKeFqMnHtVXRcf2CXF2U7VU0zR pWeA==