Re: Vehicle's VIN in IPv6.

Jong-Hyouk Lee <jonghyouk@gmail.com> Thu, 31 March 2011 13:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=cVUrc2nzcNdDG7+45xNN70WYhDjlrzJS/tBOjAixmoE=; b=fckTvQSRVO+2dg8Xfzmn+30WmiD9c6MLW4ViN46Ja01peITvQ91ALWs04q1bXwrm2G Ekwvd+h6E4MnIxe6jpNPznDsJgJYWzmM3JAAMjgLl52pJiT9EllwXmBu3ND8k+m16qaD jkAcMGwNQAVKJKATKc/RM/T6Bir+3plivd83w=