Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-default-iids-04.txt

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Mon, 06 July 2015 16:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=iawrhLEY0awBgRFAU4P5qR+zLsXQWkSDPEVYqvYi7DY=; b=klapwZFM3tCsNGddEJWesQYBxqz8AxkNVGq1dwxzT7/8siv0jup0BSduQoq5pu0l38 jMjHcM7FY8YicBOe7OiJATLrbDYxm+/ssE8Mc3B+WUMzAlXz4uAsuVNFpDg+EbEE0Zny p3okcOQBgvxs78hNHVFDsJMDULaN6bHwn6wgIz7go6GSn41SBThn3JN2Oj8yXWc7cpmg ApAeEqKqHev9VI8h+z0yIPvP+YbwO89xVD7LItUjX2B/+bJRT2esQiyp3bQM5rByJWkw 16XDdmS8NaKowIwe3j4iiKC8X+AC1DIJ+4ZNKqmch4JmI2OPJmSWlcyBXYsEK5yBlIvS xk1Q==