Re: [spring] 答复: CRH is back to the SPRING Use-Case - Re: Size of CR in CRH

Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Sun, 24 May 2020 15:00 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
Subject: Re: [spring] 答复: CRH is back to the SPRING Use-Case - Re: Size of CR in CRH
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 23:00:17 +0800
Cc: rtg-ads <rtg-ads@ietf.org>, spring <spring@ietf.org>, 6man <6man@ietf.org>
To: Joel Halpern Direct <jmh.direct@joelhalpern.com>

Hi, Joel:
No, not the two things that you mentioned. These are distributed only protocols and are difficult to differentiate the traffic in near real time.
What I worried is that CRH may not bypass the constraint of source routing mechanism(must put the segment list within every packet of the priority flow). Using it to achieve the TE may not the optimal objective. If we want to dive into the CRH related solutions, we should aim to other scenarios.

Aijun Wang
China Telecom