Re: [IPv6] Subject: Mandating SRH when using C-SIDs (draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression)

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Thu, 04 April 2024 19:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland.com; s=google; t=1712260216; x=1712865016; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=N+5zKz4i9fqNOMi3OyXYd9IXdInUI+RGpODzFOBj3C4=; b=TEO2cYXLXWdO26nvl/Zpp3OK+en8ul7PVzQYvxYvQXtI/aeQyLFrjd6SpXTSRV9O5H y8HhEvFw9kp4EtJgL0cybJSYfqmBz1LD80zRby8wvK8th3tLCJ0SKxEM8bBgXuxO7Vme N0PJ69svyzg6Cu+pKGgxTyHdDF3BUhoJu3zZXYwddQqcZTsC9hJvHGXxlEyj+uwZm9rq RdZ2INI1Q9j8lNjpzDZFOJKRgycWh29AcXQgSwRYXSkFsKPwbL/GhIKYkCnfgE8S4xOS y/xCJ/SJtT3Giqn6tkJtDZyndFd5Z47XI7xxh3vjKxWgsVUFGHCohLKy2zjZG2CWSdOX 5s6w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1712260216; x=1712865016; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=N+5zKz4i9fqNOMi3OyXYd9IXdInUI+RGpODzFOBj3C4=; b=Fv1vblGNskDcFKw5Zh7lQX7Bdw5n26QcHYPXX9O86+T61zmOG2To+Y+IETvx8gAvvv DMINdDcRDFAMk1DB0VWiOc5V6hD+ETeJPu+8m7q+u98uSimVk5tD/OfOXRJy42NjsLGS T5yQaSfAZVzV7oBQ/x5qXYwcqQBpyDTqnBoVO/Tn0dooUAzwAwUA0bnuWr3kUUdDV2UD uc84BiEYbOQQA+M8wlHzuC19tuLLlvLt3jn0xb01hCgg3zNxOe6jRMdwYBgG+h1GikVd WqugSzKsrQd9ckk+Izn+XGqwU5/N66WDiDz1ecPH6fLvtkmPI+JzaTm2iki1kTbiojlJ loDg==