Re: [ire] New version (4) of the spec and new draft on DNRD (1)

Christopher Browne <cbbrowne@afilias.info> Thu, 13 December 2012 19:04 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=FpguRQqs6jCcvpDpKXwCLFTLBFx/5cEUByh+MyrgXM4=; b=GSBlq1aQJAFcx7US7jcNRqzc47Il+gKlGMk2fUjZNmDXbqorMLcm1LeJRhvrJiDmoj 8gyouJ/Y7nFLhrnY1HZ9mPwL0ZSk4KAPcS1Nv4jtxzgDZnfWX//8aIES18rDWb7RabHN 7s0/aFJ3oJysSg+44K1rpXQRdQ026bjn9Sj98NS31jr2D8mhoPyIQWm+hG5MieaGbCWa KvKpE7vsq0Am3fCXf0Ec4hwJ2wp6bgPReLZh76+6tooiFfc5Vxd3gtfDz/3WOOHTXhUH tRJryXnN9uqlCUW+zdYQz7I8/71rTlbJDVRWxcAU8viORoNKjL2dlmyra2z51e7Lftas NAbw==