Re: [Isis-wg] WG Adoption Call for draft-xu-isis-encapsulation-cap

Hannes Gredler <hannes@gredler.at> Fri, 04 March 2016 09:32 UTC

To: Xuxiaohu <xuxiaohu@huawei.com>, "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com>
References: <4C33F1DA-351A-4E4C-AB2D-EB9C530EBA36@chopps.org> <05BB1848-0F89-4A06-B1C6-7E955C41C9E9@chopps.org> <2d9f516b68fd4443853f512a533bd9d6@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <1B502206DFA0C544B7A6046915200863514605D3@eusaamb105.ericsson.se> <1B502206DFA0C544B7A60469152008635152D9E1@eusaamb105.ericsson.se> <3741852a2e494e6ca54fd6ffe847ba14@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <20160227175134.GA16059@gredler.at> <623aa7aca98449d68305bb75bf9744dd@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <56D3FF65.3030601@gredler.at> <1FEE3F8F5CCDE64C9A8E8F4AD27C19EE0D5141C1@NKGEML515-MBX.china.huawei.com>