Re: [Isis-wg] WG Adoption Call for draft-xu-isis-encapsulation-cap

Marc Binderberger <marc@sniff.de> Mon, 29 February 2016 10:42 UTC

Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 02:42:08 -0800
From: Marc Binderberger <marc@sniff.de>
To: Les Ginsberg <ginsberg@cisco.com>, Hannes Gredler <hannes@gredler.at>, Uma Chunduri <uma.chunduri@ericsson.com>
References: <4C33F1DA-351A-4E4C-AB2D-EB9C530EBA36@chopps.org> <05BB1848-0F89-4A06-B1C6-7E955C41C9E9@chopps.org> <2d9f516b68fd4443853f512a533bd9d6@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <1B502206DFA0C544B7A6046915200863514605D3@eusaamb105.ericsson.se> <1B502206DFA0C544B7A60469152008635152D9E1@eusaamb105.ericsson.se> <3741852a2e494e6ca54fd6ffe847ba14@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <20160227175134.GA16059@gredler.at> <623aa7aca98449d68305bb75bf9744dd@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <20160228194314146283.17ea4e23@sniff.de> <b9b35fb6bfe44819922dfcffc218c8a8@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com>