Re: [jose] updated draft charter text incorporating AD's comments

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 05 April 2013 14:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=fI54+3pEuXAau65A2z1Y53OHHVY3vnv80AUT5T2WI64=; b=0S4gOdWMS0s28VJmmvbxw2fJQBnVDW69gr47IB/qXekKd/gjpM7P9gSI+SPADXIRcj 9SvIK6nUYW0/FljlUlzTIKpQGyu8wVD5n1p/ytU5Lnfb7Qi+Te0nfkXCsZsN2pe9fmy8 hv4Q9g96NVweKMGADKLiq0PqaH+NCPi20r5nVnHPpUWh25ca9eIcSTFmpUehX8vGs1UV N3yEWnb4DnOGxAQNAOzibqQNL6m2qFio9EV4IOx7vH1Uhea+Hl0sZPk983IJHSh5HdOS 6qzhKGa7IqTMX7n6o0wDJ+7KrEmCMCPlFbytFxAXmRS1hyCArsiQvGQuiV1G7GABlRKm r8dg==