Re: draft-mjsraman-l2vpn-vpls-tictoc-label-hop-00.txt ...

balaji venkat Venkataswami <balajivenkat299@gmail.com> Sun, 08 July 2012 11:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=DGJYIWELua0UNw/FU9ufM6jax/udG2dDD1MQIBwkZIU=; b=gxpzYNQDQtMkSvbzWQuvYrRhsys7PkR0IU/vJdrnmKq94wGfccShj4HjbcSs1FpKVr o8IxLEBjeSFJzyEpSUabBz4/1zc54olCNiNXt48fK3xJzJH4ulBM6daijoU181sEGGay f0IhlIePipC5f3zUy2jK+imk85GvWtkKrUK7sldjFYmV/FdCZHBof9ddbw0Wut0mQPDi dMprRxe+4aY+QASuZgqnvU67fS/+RWw6kzG8q2C5OsbfmJifQ21TkqdQAoTdBxQekbYz 6ATGC4FuibxtvYY4xXxLZVRjvBPdgvW0wcai9epsPsV6GpwNooI7FFMItyqfM1CRBydE LY4g==