Re: draft-mjsraman-l2vpn-vpls-tictoc-label-hop-00.txt ...

Balaji venkat Venkataswami <balajivenkat299@gmail.com> Mon, 09 July 2012 10:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=u8uP3sCMQome74ci3Ip8ZrcopnJtM8JW5z9OFe9Z3Bs=; b=xomfmgj+JFb2WqoNb5X2SbkXNVGf+W33aQ2kXyv3juKKxWjevxiTuJL5FBRxu5wg+L 24NOoZJYgMDZFi6+w0yYPPAqOzoY/D++e9Th3+5LzHcr4irHIv8hkKthwfatXwKYq7EL Xh9mS8ZXxHkReWh+Cn4K5plWlALHnbRTDYmf3of0fx3/2ghgjSiWu1caDEgIMzMUqnXz FMl19fRaBcfcEaSLyXkxAzi0PMh7T9vB7wYYmvapevU2jF/Wc8suFCcBpwKC3KfqhEM7 1R01JVyYkYWfsZz+WsfjRcDpyFPyafAjjqAUel0BlltKLJ1UM5YfiDF1brR8BLP728Uc up8g==