Re: New Version Notification for draft-jiang-l2vpn-evpn-etree-2vlan-00.txt

"Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com> Mon, 24 September 2012 23:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=53859; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1348530101; x=1349739701; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=7mv2uL4HzmwdV7aUVak7K6E4bJz+sDpAOiSWadkHcxM=; b=j59KqSyk1sbcwlgVyzA19+e1g0eLnH9b1cC/6ydFmY/Nk4sq3ca+P74l 1vvjq75BkG0qJqnvtfCz+/s0Nevqw+tSCwvey4g15LzRW+HX67al40YEZ jmQOyHI2d9vLjfNEUC1ub/KIC0qckXOvxJlQWFoUK9E8RpyDOAT6BpDk4 I=;