Re: New Version Notification for draft-jiang-l2vpn-evpn-etree-2vlan-00.txt

"Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com> Wed, 26 September 2012 06:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8994; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1348640074; x=1349849674; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=6LVNrm/9sQyxsfOQCgBI346bW4eRqZloS8MBMIzK0l4=; b=M0GVrXZ/7psK3zTQD5Bpqtq4remUhEg1Yon5xdE78bDSDLUNRCmpP1KH nmblpeuK+FsYzReIpmCfMhU0nkAShRh/T5ypitJqxlWE/CisdSdgH3PVG BGCTIRyAd/L010YTPmjX0166fLbyGn7EuRYNLB+32at20TVxQqamy5AIt 4=;