RE: Poll to adopt initial milestones for the new L3VPN charter

"NAPIERALA, MARIA H (ATTLABS)" <mn1921@att.com> Fri, 01 October 2010 13:40 UTC

Subject: RE: Poll to adopt initial milestones for the new L3VPN charter
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 09:40:58 -0400
From: "NAPIERALA, MARIA H (ATTLABS)" <mn1921@att.com>
To: Thomas Morin <thomas.morin@orange-ftgroup.com>
Cc: L3VPN <l3vpn@ietf.org>

Thomas,

Maria> > One or two people cannot decide which MVPN documents/improvements are
Maria> > to be worked on by the WG and which are not, because the latter
Maria> > improvements do not fit those people “strategy”.

Thomas> You are taking words out of my mouth.

Well, you cannot claim the same... I am in support of all the documents/improvements listed in Ben's poll, whether or not I consider them useful or applicable to the specific SP network.
You, on the other hand, happen to object to those documents and improvements that do not align with your agenda.
As Yiqun said, let's stop finding dubious (and "nuanced") reasons to prevent advancing valid and needed MVPN improvements.

Maria