Re: [Last-Call] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-07

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Sat, 22 October 2022 10:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=208yBmUh1abSw8DcWNayFSeQ7g3D0yMSXLSv/tWBXh8=; b=f6jQoKBXAfRfxbgfkeTeTRIxEMra+4KwjodaIAvVuH27WmlGoj/IxhIeuIfFJZ7Gqg gJT4zEU4Xp9WEGvgyzYBrdCw0Hw4p3MTIrTZMIADH6j/jGWOgz3iz/1NT5H2epdJ1Xia pWZCUu2SG8BuIKFkp1u1cHXlJ4lw9C3KQ1WX6HgmaYgs/oWL1sI6u1OPgTQ68kZXlqk4 SQWY+9/mEFjT5aRG62AQiu6C6mtNF35pxeePvcu3F7Hg8TBFYvcqvwqbM4iZaN6X5eD/ HTwDcPFsmpKJFeDGeR1XDMGa1t34MvFsdVcyF4MoOB1dMsiDxEKMSAyUH62KBGO3JkwF jy/Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=208yBmUh1abSw8DcWNayFSeQ7g3D0yMSXLSv/tWBXh8=; b=Gu9ENtPZgFimtO1lDsA0YfpCv35mojbBvwwTiekdZlRlNLxndkTO+2qL62xn6fOWVf f/v05Q0DmlEsMUefrVYLigME/IZH3gNgA6EnJieUJwTef9pHCicciC5sdHST69QxvRbE pw38AppRQ6hnFbx25noZqAplRoBJi+CVNEVE8vKrPjwwcR4YVnjW2G3uKJFA37DIps7o 1xN3JBqMfoJ50tqo/FsG2pHPZtvUfLpi2mmCZvpX6a0xky3mbCMuPd3h3e74exALCeKB hpYrexqfWMIC+cYJ8bLFLRHJ51S4lJspSYc33fDeMSW50Lszo2fu2grEnoeZWzUYipKU 4D+w==