Re: [ldapext] DBIS - new IETF drafts

Ludovic Poitou <ludovic.poitou@gmail.com> Thu, 09 January 2014 16:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=6mLko67sEHJuWQryyz+j9rdNbz9JXluD4e3S9b/qgiA=; b=lZ4ekYmhZkhdV1WaOYNuXWpNgdSCl8ZbiCP/HFSYbGw92BOweHOI2Pb8EBdavxPJN/ bL+AZlQgZ8TlgM9BGkNQgvl5qmNDxCL3560yz3lRWiEiwEw/Wm+6a7d5z+yT1awHTbko nfLx6hE8krNeEKLcg2w5O9HnnEGmW4Bi7MilU7gUlMr4t7cNm+XawdkrgLMV/2jk7X83 EgeR9C3YrvD46gGSM12rAKdfJ4fsl11WUbK7ANOCr0isFsqWS1SJD3lL6nrbJriZZJvA rypoazIa5RLQUPkiE/xQjGeJqqp4o5q6QfYWUp0r5LvMNPIXTycZu/Sm9MdaiBtEthGY 3p9A==