[ledbat] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-07.txt

Mirja Kühlewind <mirja.kuehlewind@ikr.uni-stuttgart.de> Thu, 14 July 2011 16:50 UTC

From: Mirja Kühlewind <mirja.kuehlewind@ikr.uni-stuttgart.de>
To: ledbat@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 18:50:40 +0200
Cc: Janardhan Iyengar <jana.iyengar@gmail.com>
Subject: [ledbat] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-07.txt

Hi everybody,

we submitted a new version of the LEDBAT congestion control draft last Monday.
Sorry for the late announcement.

We addressed all issues of the reviews incl. the AQM/ECN and
randomness/fairness discussions. The only issue which is unsolved is the
value of MIN_CWND. We did not change anything about the MIN_CWND in this
version. We will address this issue and lower the value in a next version.
But as we need some additional mechanism to handle a value of '0', we
couldn't solve this issue yet.

Thanks again to all reviewers for their comments. Please have a look at the
document if your comments have been addressed adequately. Thanks!

Jana &Mirja