Re: [lisp] Adoption of draft-chiappa-lisp-architecture-01 and draft-chiappa-lisp-introduction-01

jnc@mercury.lcs.mit.edu (Noel Chiappa) Mon, 13 August 2012 13:33 UTC

To: lisp@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:32:58 -0400
From: jnc@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Cc: jnc@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Re: [lisp] Adoption of draft-chiappa-lisp-architecture-01 and draft-chiappa-lisp-introduction-01

    > From: Luigi Iannone <ggx@gigix.net>

    > I will send comments very soon.

Comments will be most useful (and I look forward to them - assuming
of course that that the WG decides to take these two up):.

One minor thing to note; as I indicated when I first announced them:

  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lisp/current/msg03786.html

These are rough drafts (and the second one is only partially complete), so as
I indicated in that message:

  we're not (yet) at the 'detailed editorial comments' stage - although if
  anyone reads it, and has high-level comments (e.g. 'you ought to talk about
  topic X', or 'it would be better if you talked about P before you get to
  Q'), I would be most grateful for, and interested in, hearing things like
  that.

I tend to fiddle with text details extensively, so at the detail level there
will have been lots of changes before the next draft version. After that,
then we'll be ready for the detailed editorial comments! :-)

	Noel