Re: [lisp] Draft of new Proposed Charter

Fabio Maino <fmaino@cisco.com> Tue, 13 October 2015 21:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4758; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1444773206; x=1445982806; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=TQbRWqxykfSBXRskY8+ohQZwRNJQgLO86cl4CfuFtdw=; b=BFHA0qrhxw3KbSvRXmmlNUM15cjqiSMKuxi9bIsrunR9gnzfTDIS/Fxs jzrwjwHFVjvcFC+85j8hPOFKSb+5dIW/Mc/hUx0tz56Iu24d0dlHvwRbQ TMCgw/Xk2K5jBFfg8N/uzEbt3eDvq8ad08shmt0aBHTeAbVMIx288xuHe 8=;