Re: [lisp] Draft of new Proposed Charter

Fabio Maino <fmaino@cisco.com> Mon, 02 November 2015 02:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7718; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1446431767; x=1447641367; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=vajaQvjDHAr4cRaGCv+3QORRERdi9wCyK1bi/kdvm6c=; b=EO0MNDsyyVKtgX+/jwTl9KNdHYZzE8uOwZohUTT6Ntv0bLQYDHuPlpy/ DHUquE1Cdmg8IDuJcu+pQmfxLW8B1BVb5UHOY4NvixzpM/g49YqAENOqn EpdI2+G/e80Jmq/KLIrmPsziEeviwMyKcyKMTvr0CaRacrrnI/imr3ZnO M=;