Re: [lisp] draft-iannone-lisp-mapping-versioning as a work group item

Terry Manderson <terry.manderson@icann.org> Thu, 02 September 2010 01:41 UTC

From: Terry Manderson <terry.manderson@icann.org>
To: "lisp@ietf.org" <lisp@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 18:41:48 -0700
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [lisp] draft-iannone-lisp-mapping-versioning as a work group item

Co-chair hat on.

Folks,

The call for comments on the adoption of this document has closed.

There has only been 3 people supporting adoption of this draft as a work
group item.

I cannot call consensus based on that response so I am handing this back to
the authors with the observation that there seemed to be interest from the
work group in past (both on the ML and at the meetings) in this effort and I
suggest that the authors of draft-iannone-lisp-mapping-versioning propose
their ideas via a WG initiated change to the current adopted drafts.

Cheers
Terry