Re: [lmap] Feedback on draft-eardley-lmap-terminology

Paul Aitken <paitken@cisco.com> Wed, 24 July 2013 13:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=28091; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1374671202; x=1375880802; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=Rq64AY/BtTvOkh+Lz+g4kbGuko8IhSb0YobJU+js+RI=; b=jxvIhaE5Em+OxNR+vYl7s825kEFKTQ01bQC2CWO2Q6A8GMLhlL+iFkpb xRLgjdN/1OcnwIqXEA0TnpKytRf1ajj+mARhcVhMOKaD5Wv4L6ql7lnU9 SbZfNSKd0LrS4e0aJ/DbZBiUE2dwdymYCp/gdJEES1iG06+RD5Oe77Ipq w=;