Re: [lmap] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-lmap-framework-12: (with COMMENT)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Tue, 14 April 2015 09:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13379; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1429002590; x=1430212190; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=PQZk1+KvClwfHjPZWThT7dzc5NxqpMM802KopowJYjw=; b=Z829scchBtlx/UyJV+FRSew3g73YZ2Y6DIPAOEMrGe9xYpkHizZu/wxD AkBcQBq5/D6+i9fiT0O4bAlDx7AhF1tT/yljPaHWR+LltWvZZ0j/N2sEr 2u2/AA+1NM/v3sWwPgoX4FKcobkfk02rHgmw/gJjicxkKEk6x01HwY74O o=;