Re: [lmap] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-lmap-framework-12: (with COMMENT)

<philip.eardley@bt.com> Tue, 14 April 2015 14:11 UTC

From: philip.eardley@bt.com
To: bclaise@cisco.com, aretana@cisco.com, iesg@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 14:10:36 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.55.202.233]
Cc: dromasca@avaya.com, lmap-chairs@ietf.org, lmap@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [lmap] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-lmap-framework-12: (with COMMENT)

Alvaro, Benoit
Thanks!

On comment 1, about references to the Information model:
I’m happy to keep as-is, as Benoit suggests (providing it doesn’t hold up this document)

On comment 2 and Benoit’s reply

If I remember some earlier discussion, it wasn’t obvious to everyone that there can be non-IETF registries.

How about this:

      *  the Metric, specified as a URI to a registry entry; it includes

         the specification of a Measurement Method. The registry could be defined by a standards organisation or locally by the operator of the Measurement System. Note that the IETF

               currently works on such a registry specification

         [I-D.ietf-ippm-metric-registry].

phil